Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogging...Really?!...



Welcome my minions, to my "first blog post" muhaha!.....No?! Lame? Oh gosh I don't know what to write here. ha! But I'm sure once I start it will spew out like word vomit.
Since this is the beginning of something wonderful, I thought I'd share something from the beginning, something wonderful.  These are my parents, dear to my heart and now here to be shared with you.  At a young age I enjoyed photography, a hobby I seem to have inherited from my delightful folks.  Avid photographers themselves I seem to have developed a keen interest in also carrying a camera with me where ever I may go.  I hope to share with you all a peek into my life and travels thru the pictures I will bestow upon you.


Enjoy,
Nicole (or as my friends call me....Lemming) :P