Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shoe Love is True Love...Right!?







"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." 
 Marilyn Monroe 
(Shoes By: Christian Louboutin - N°Prive Riche 120mm)

I can't help it, "I love the Bling!" And who to do it better than Christian Louboutin. These $3,695.00 open toed sparkle pumps would make me giddy indeed and maybe slightly nauseous at the price.  If my wedding dress did not have sparkle my shoes definitely would!

Clearly I am aware of my expensive taste in shoes among other things but this may not be every other Bride-to-be's style. I have searched high and low for a unique shoe to feature and I have found a sure thing.


I present to you Figgie Shoes!



Not only are these custom hand-painted footwear, these shoes are Beautiful! More importantly they are unique.
Based out of Windsor, Ontario, owner and artist of "Figgie Shoes," Deborah Thomson is home grown Canadian talent.  Where she continues to delight our eyes with her Artistic beauty.


Click on the link below if you would like to see Figgie Pudding's Promotional Video:
Figgie Shoes Video


Figgie Shoes - EverythingWedding.ca Promo from Perfect Shutter on Vimeo.