Monday, October 17, 2011

You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart.

It's October! One of the most colourful months of the year!

I want to say first off that I noticed that I really do suck at keeping up with this whole blog thing, mainly because it requires time to chill out and just take a moment to write.  Time which I have very little of.

I thought I would start off with a picture of me before getting the ball rolling on photo pieces I have taken (and some taken 'of' me :P) so far this year.

I mentioned before I have had a few posts in my drafts for sometime now and will hopefully get these posts up by the end of the week, whilst trying to keep everything in a relative chronologic order.

This year I have taken up my dancing again, and thus performing at the annual Carabram and Carassauga Multicultural Festivals.


During one of the shows a photographer took my picture and sent it to me. The second picture being a few of the girls in my group and I waiting to go on stage! Please enjoy the below video taken during Carabram 2011, while my group performs the "Fan Otea."